2009-07-05

Sommore

Sommore Who's finer, Toccara Jones or Sommore?
I want my hair to be blue-black. Where in the light it looks completely blue. Sommore recently did a comedy show and her hair was the exact color I want. I do not want to go to a salon though. Where can I get this dye from?
Where can I get blue-black dye?
Ok i love love love animals....i have my own little bussiness where i walk dogs i pet sit i do chores on famrs i do evrything and anything. I want to be a vet when i get older and im driving age.... My cuzin researched it and she found out alot of info....so i have sommore questions....wut is the best language to take for this job?? how many years would it take tops?? wut other jobs involve animals but still pay good but are less years in college?? how many diffreent college will i have to go thro....like grad school vet stuff...u kno?? help??!! o and im homeschooled i dont kno if that counts for anything..
Who out there thinks Sommore is fine?
She sounds like a man... almost like Chris Rock.
is comedian sommore a man or women?
how do i enter the cheats and what are they iam sorry i beat the game and i just wanted to add sommore excite ment to it ya know so please tellll meeeeeeeeeee
i need cheats for banjo kazooie (the first one for n64)
Okay so i decided to sell my ipod touch to a friend and that was about a month ago, I havent gotten but 40 bucks from him and i have sent him many text saying i need sommore money, his only reply is i got you or something of that nature. I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer but my pc just crashed today and if hes going to be this slow in paying me ebay would work alot faster....mainly what im trying to say is how can i 'politely' repo my ipod from him?@ first answer. hehe i understand what you mean, yes i planned to give him what he has paid me the reason i said politely is im not really someone that likes to start (swear word for poo) or make others agitated intentionally. thanks =D
Does Lori Ann Rambough aka Sommore from Celeb. Boot Camp have kids?
Martin Lawrence vs Chis Tucker? whose funnier
Monique vs Sommore....Steve Harvey vs Cedric the entertainer?
I guess it’s a good thing Flav shaved his peanut-head bald, since he was going down that road anyway. The reunion started slow, but picked up when Sommore called some of the girls out, and picked on Flav a little, she was funny. It was nice to see Shy again, hot breath and all, lol! But I really felt where she was coming from, and how the show had affected her. I thought it was kinda nice how they addressed her mom’s passing and how Prancer’s mom was suffering from the same thing. Sinceer’s weave was a hot mess!! I thought she borrowed that outta control hair from Tree. Sinceer is just a cold-hearted b**ch (I didn’t know she had 2 kids) The only thing I though they should have brought up was how Myammee was set up to get kicked outta the house. You can tell they edited the heck outta the reunion show. Thing 1 & 2 looked good though, and I have to say I'm glad Flav didn't stay with T2, he would have broke her heart, she didn't look too sad What did you think of it?Oh yes, the proposal: how nice for Flav to FINALLY grow a conscience and tell the whole truth about this mystery girl and his latest child, Karma. BTW the baby is too adorable. Flav is still an a**hole, it’s clear he took all those girls through a 3rd season for nothing (especially Thing 2, who came back and still got hurt in the end) cause he told Delisshs(sp?) at the the end of the reunion for season 2 that he was gonna try to work things out w/baby-momma. What a douchebag….
  • Sommore (born Lori Ann Rambough on May 15, 1967) is an actress and comedian from Trenton, New Jersey. She is the half sister of actress Nia Long.
  • Sommore has appeared on various shows including Def Comedy Jam, Showtime at the Apollo, Comicview, and BET's Live from L.A. She has also had guest appearances on television sitcoms The Hughleys and The Parkers, and she has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show. She also roasted Flavor Flav on Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav.
  • Her film appearances include 2004's Soul Plane, A Miami Tail, Friday After Next, and Something New.
  • Sommore and fellow African American female comedians Mo'Nique, Laura Hayes, and Adele Givens were the stars on the Queens of Comedy tour, which was filmed and subsequently shown on Showtime and released on DVD.
  • Sommore was a winning participant on the sixth season of Celebrity Fit Club. She lost 11 pounds during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment