2009-07-10

La Ink

La Ink

Best of Blogs

La Ink Tattoo Shop
I can think of many things Rihanna fansтАФnot me, you understand, but other really devout admirers of the singerтАФwould like for her to do to them, some of.
The Ultimate Releaselog | RLSLOG.IN ┬╗ LA Ink S04E01 REPACK HDTV ...
Here is the season 4 premiere of the popular show тАЬLA InkтАЭ. Body artist Kat Von D has left Miami Ink and is setting up shop in her hometown of L.A., and TLC has its cameras on her to capture her successтАж or failure. ...
Kat Von D Makeup!
LA Ink's Kat Von D has an incredible makeup line at Sephora. Kat Von D's makeup line is featured in LA Ink's new season on tv tonight. Sephora says.
LA police chief says detectives focusing on Jackson's prescription ...
How About Those Williams Girls: While another story dominated the news last week, there.. joeybaker #notagoodlook #sophiasheart Billy Mays #BillyMaysTribute Michael Jackson Bruno #Aaliyah LA Ink #IranElection UFC 100; waythingsare Paul ...
Kid Sis in Hollywood: LA INK
I did a long on-camera interview last week to be tattooed on LA Ink. It's with the network right now, and if they decide to pick me the tape goes in with a stack to the artists and they argue over who they want to work with. ...

Popular questions and answers

Whats that song in the LA ink commercial?
I'm only 14, but I'm very interested in tattoos, so I would like to check this show out. Thanks for any information and I will choose a best answer tomorrow! :)
When is the season premiere of LA Ink?
My favourite pen has just run out of ink,so I decided to go out and buy a replacement.. Yet,on popping into my local Staples in downtown LA,there were about 20,000 people waiting outside. Do they have a closing down sale on,does anyone know?
Does anyone know why.........?
"Masters of the Con" what lies in the dark of a con mans heart? he's got ten different personas interred, how many emotions can one man master, riches, fun, and fame, who needs morals when you can have any name, faking love is a artisan trade, giving lonely woman a sweet seranede, quick to speak with lips like lemonade, sweet but sercretly sour, he never sleeps, on the watch every hour, moving from place to place, changing his grace and his face, locking away the cold regret, his trangressions and soul haven't met, he says, "I'll atone when I die", while hoping no one can hear him cry, of all he knows of the cold and deceit, it's passion, caring, and devotion, that he'll never meet, he's gone to far to go back again, to the dark of his heart, what lies inside no one will know, what lies there, his lies, are all that make him go, we all know this man, parellel to the back of our hands, he is us, we are him, synonomous in all, we master the con. "Give it, cherish it, and be" I spent my days in self-opression, morose, succumbing to depression, questioning all I could disprove, forgetting somethings cannot be seen, embracing pain, all of the obscene, I drifted the hours in saddness self-loathing, existing in maddness, alluring all my demons, wondering why things go astray, hating life, all of their ways, I surrendered to the clock, alone, finding my heart locked, apathetic to my lively dues, dying with a steady beat, interred nostalgia, escaping a vast feat, blind with no hand to guide me, longing to feel all which is fleeting........ like a sunset, lost in a reverie, like a kiss, moments of eternity, like a victory, next is the world, like an epiphany, realizing beauty in all you see, nearing the hollow end of lifes cooridor, dropping to my knees, screaming, please, please, she answered, and I hurt no more, my love, she helped me see, sunsets are every day, dreams can be reality, kisses mean forever, seconds pass away, victory is will, no longer broken, Beauty is realizing one thing, life is, love, give it, cherish it, and be. "Sorrow The Constant" A steady susurration brushes to their ears, malevolent remedies to ease the pain, fallacious testimony led them astray, arresting the outspoken, unknowingly making martyrs of men, the living live in cells with mice, democracy has been broken, chaos has ascended among them, hovels to shelter from the nights, young children weep in the ice, existing as advocates of dismay. there is no tomorrow, half of a day, sorrow is a constant, that won't go away. "A Myriad of Reasons" candle light reflects the drops, sanguine expression of glass art, a myriad of reasons, to the desolate design, perpetually hidden, an artisan of obscurity, meticulous in plot, his death has reasons, you'll have naught of, simply a message, to cryptic to speak, suicide has no cowardice, no justice to tell, or final destination, heaven or hell, death is simply, the last call, dust to dust, a grand skeme, were born to fall, some just decree when and why.. possibly not the auspicious path, yet death is death, spin your wrath, the ground nullifies your tongue, until you and the dead are one, you stand a vacuous martyr, whom for no one will cry.... pray for the moment you die, so some poor soul will wonder why... "Vials of Introspection " Gazing to the gloomy sky, vials of introspection, derived of tears, entwined with memories, past, present, what could have been, holding my ears, oh what could have been..... echoes imerse my mind, I try not to second guess, why I left you behind, unrequited, loveless, what never was, I see will never be, a tempest of contempt traverses everything, doubting my conviction, at last I will succumb, damning the holy, becoming wholey numb, sufferer to circumstance, pentinence is my Shangri-La, cascading into desolation, borderline to devastaion, I've felt a division of my heart, half amnesic to the pain, the latter I feel will always remain, trial and everlasting conviction, only Abaddon could suffice, to rift the embrace, if I believed, I'd call for an angel, to help me save face, give me a beacon of hope, send me a letter, talk for a while, so I can recall, how to truely smile =) "The Battle Within" this novel not yet comprised, pages blank, no surprise, the diary of a broken man, faced with choices, to die naturally? or by his own hand.... illusory ink blots each chapter, first or the inevitable end, author unknown, does he deserve a name? no words of blame, only shame, he writes it for himself alone, because he is alone..... amidst the friends and the caring, he is a martyr of his own discerning nature, this unholy sacrament to his will, chapter 1, the beginning, the start of the end, all before the last, tell who he'll be, an enigma to himself, victim
Lemme know what you think of these poems, vote for best!?
I am desperate! I want to know who sings that song from LA Ink ENDING THEME. IT IS NOT "dancing with myself - nouvelle vague/billy idol" It's another rock song... and I couldn't find it on YouTube. PLEASE HELP ME!!!no, its not green day. it's more like a rock beat, it doesn't have any lyrics, and it's only at the ending of the episodes.
LA Ink ending theme (rock)?
There's a new girl, idk her name But she has blonde hair with black streaks If someone could give me a picture of her that would be great
what is the green day song on the la ink commercial?
Ever since LA lost to the Boston in the Finals, I have been shouting "Artest for Odom", so by the opening statement I'm pro-Crazy Pills. As you gather your thoughts, let me give mine and start with the obvious: Ron Artest is as tough as you can ever imagine. There are the cons of having Ron Artest in your team: 1) Sometimes goes into a poor imitation of "Mamba Mode" and takes his team out of the game. 2) He used 24.8% of the Houston possessions last year and in this playoffs. He averages above 23% since 2002. The Triangle O as we all know maximizes every single possession by just passing the ball until there is an open man ready to shoot, and Artest might contrast just that. 3)He is an a-hole. And by that, he doesn't fear everyone, officials, referees, coaches, players, and staff. He has been mayhem since Day 1 in his NBA career. That's why he got the nickname Crazy Pills. He sometimes get into his self-destruction mode. 4)He is sometimes uncoachable, in fact, often times unteachable. He does what "he knows" is right and should be right. 5) He is a bad teammate. That 5 criterias would have been every coaches' nightmare. But the good side is that it is all curable, and we've seen a bit of that last year with the Rockets. And sometimes we forget how Phil Jackson tamed the worst animal NBA has ever seen, Dennis Rodman, in fact turning him into a media darling soon after he collaborates with the Zen's plan. Truth be told, although Artest couldn't grab that many rebounds unlike Rodman, he is a better overall player than him. The previous 5 reasons that I gave is the previous 5 reasons why almost everyone in Lakerlandia would not have him at all. But let's see: 1) Sometimes goes into a poor imitation of "Mamba Mode" and takes his team out of the game. 2) He used 24.8% of the Houston possessions last year and in this playoffs. He averages above 23% since 2002. The Triangle O as we all know maximizes every single possession by just passing the ball until there is an open man ready to shoot, and Artest might contrast just that. Both of these are correct.but you have to take the fact that there was no Tracy McGrady that would gladly take the "Pressure Shots" (i.e. crunch time, end of the quarter shots, end of the shot clock shots). And Artest was the only one to stand up in these young and pesky Rockets. Now, with Kobe being the leader, the "Pressure Shots" is taken away from him, and all he has to do now is follow the TO, and you can find more open looks from him. -- 3)He is an a-hole. And by that, he doesn't fear everyone, officials, referees, coaches, players, and staff. He has been mayhem since Day 1 in his NBA career. That's why he got the nickname Crazy Pills. He sometimes get into his self-destruction mode. 4)He is sometimes uncoachable, in fact, often times unteachable. He does what "he knows" is right and should be right. 5) He is a bad teammate. The last 3 points are bittergourds in a loaded Rocky Road ice cream. But we all know, Kobe was the same person Ron was (in terms of attitude) a couple of years ago. But that's because he has every right to do just that. His work ethic, although only next to Kobe's, is so gritty and extreme that he is putting pressure on his teammates by being on the same page with him. So by the time Ron gets to the Lakers, he would never have a problem with guys regarding work ethics because Kobe already set the tone in this team. But the most important part is this: Ariza was great, but would he have been great this year? Yes I like him, but would he be like Sasha, being great last year, and after a contract extension, never to be seen again, the Machine losing some lubricants to pursue? This deal is perfect in a sense that they are getting a guy who sets the "tough" tone in every game. This is a guy who is far more consistent than TA, that you can expect him to play "A" every night. Sources said that he would ink a 5-year deal with LA, the last 2 years is a choice to opt-out. Ariza wanted more than the MLE, but Artest wanted the ring more. Tell me, who's gonna pay $7 million to a guy who we don't know would have another good year in the NBA? Artest took the offer at $18 million in 3 years, that's $6M per year!! Imagine you get that kind of superstar at a very low price than take a risk at getting a "superstar-in-the-making-or-bust" at $7M!
What are your thoughts regarding Artest to the Lakers?
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a tattoo that was done on the LA Ink show. Im pretty sure it is Sabina Kelley's tattoo. It's a zombie girl and says beauty queen underneath? thanks!Hey thanks i found some pics where you can kind of see it. I looked at google yesterday and I couldn't find anything but I guess I just wasnt looking hard enough.thanks for the video i didnt think about doing that.thanks for the video i didnt think about doing that.
need help finding a picture of tattoo?
Hi everyone. I was watching LA INK the other night on DMAX and a lady got a really nice tattoo that I would like to get myself. I'v been looking for a tattoo like this 1 for ages now and I'v finally seen it but can't find it anywhere on the internet! Its a breast cancer ribbon with "stength, courage and will" written underneath the ribbon. Its a very nice tattoo. I was wondering if anyone wouldnt know where I could find this tattoo so I can get it printed off and go and get a price check on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment