2009-07-22

Rosemary Clooney

Rosemary Clooney

Blogsearch

Scoredaddy's: ROSEMARY CLOONEY: Everything's Coming Up Rosie (1977 ...
Rosemary Clooney's first album for the Concord label set the standard for her work of the next 20 years. Long associated with middle-of-the-road pop music, Clooney really excelled in the jazz-oriented settings with the Concord All Stars ...

Clooney's Cookie Crumbs: [Rosemary Clooney Festival 2009] Smokey ...
"Based on the amount of calls the city of Maysville and Lundy's have been receiving about a the concert, (the public) is craving the Rosemary Clooney Concert and not having it would have been a loss," Dobson said. ...

The American Musical - Rosemary Clooney, Love You Didn't Do Right ...
Rosemary Clooney burns up the screen with a great torch song. The choreography here is cheesy, but Rosemary is scrumptious. A very young George Chakiris - a fine dancer and actor who never quite reached stardom in films (though he did ...

My music: Rosemary Clooney - Rockin' & Boppin'
Rosemary Clooney - Rockin' & Boppin'. Автор: Stange на 18:26. Ярлыки: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zgn20. 0 коммент.: Отправить комментарий · Предыдущее Главная страница. Подписаться на: Комментарии к сообщению (Atom) ...

ROSEMARY CLOONEY - STILL ON THE ROAD
Rosemary Clooney - Still on the road. 01 - On The Road Again (Willie Nelson) 02 - Rules Of The Road -By Coleman-Carol 03 - Corcovado (Antonio Carlos Jobim-Gen 04 - How Are Things In Glocca Morra 05 - Let’s Get Away From It All ...

ROSEMARY CLOONEY - SING THE MUSIC OF IRVING BERLIN
Aporte de Gordibonita. Rosemary Clooney - Sings the music of Irving Berlin. It’s A Lovely Day Today Be Careful; It’s My Heart Cheek To Cheek How About Me The Best Thing For You Would Be Me I Got Lost In His Arms ...

Old Time Radio Free Podcast & Downloads: Rosemary Clooney "I've ...
Rosemary Clooney "I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face" 1956. Played: 0 | Download | Duration: 00:02:46. Click here for access to The 25 CD Legends of the Jazz Age Female Singers Collection for Standard CD-Audio ...

Scoredaddy's: ROSEMARY CLOONEY: Sings The Lyrics Of Ira Gershwin ...
Rosemary Clooney sings ten of his classic sets of lyrics, including eight songs written in collaboration with his brother George; the exceptions are "Long Ago and Far Away" (music by Jerome Kern) and "The Man That Got Away" (a later ...

Beatles Music and Biography
Rosemary Clooney - This Ole House 07. Patti Page - Tennessee Waltz 08. Don Cherry - Band Of Gold 09. Gogi Grant - The Wayward Wind 10. Frankie Laine - High Noon 11. The Ink Spots - Whispering Grass 12. Chas McDevitt - Freight Train ...

Answers

Where between SF-San Jose is there a romantic lounge for dancing?
I thought she died from lung cancer but I am not sure. It would be a big help if you told me. My mother and I have a fighting going to see if she was murdered or died of natural causes. I think she died of natural causes. My mother thinks didn't. Thank you so much! Kayla Marie

Who sang "This Ole House" WITH Rosemary Clooney. The version I just heard included a male voice.....?
it is sung by Rosemary Clooney part of it goes: i love coffee i love tea, i love java and java loves me! i think it was made in the late 80's any ideas??

what is the name of this song?
Well,basically,what i meant is people who works in cinema industry,who already attracted international attention and being a world "superstar",that weren't affiliated with any kind of organized religion. For example,as far as i know,below these are few famous names who had widely known as "an (openly) atheist" in movie business : 1.Luis Bunuel (Spain born-Mexican director,screenwriter) quote : "Thank GOD,i'm still an atheist" most notable film : Belle De Jour (1967) 2.Stanley Kubrick (American director,Film Producer,Screenwriter) most notable film : A Clockwork Orange(1972) 3.Ingmar Bergman (Swedish director,producer,screenwriter) most notable film : Seventh Seal(In sweden :Det sjunde inseglet)(1957) 4.Roman Polanski (Polish director,producer,screenwriter) most notable film : Rosemary's baby(1968) 5.Woody Allen (American director,screenwriter,musician) most notable film : Annie Hall(1977) 6.David Cronenberg (Canadian director) most notable film : Scanners(1981) 7.Robert Altman (American director) most notable film : M*A*S*H(1970) 8.George Clooney (American actor,director,screenwriter) most notable film : Good Night and Good Luck(2005) and most notable role : Ocean's Eleven (2000) 9.Robert Redford (American actor,director,screenwriter) most notable film : Ordinary People(1985) and most notable role : Butch Cassidy and Sundance kid (1969) 10..?? So,That's all i know.Anyone else? I heard,There are many young great directors who also being an atheist.Guillermo Del Toro? or Darren Aronofsky? maybe Steven Soderbergh?Well,you should tell me cause,i was just guessing based on their magnificent works and tv interview.I honestly have no idea.Haha.. Thank you,by the way.I really need that for my personal data. FYI : I'm a movie nerd from asia and always interested to find out what was keep going around inside all brilliant filmmaker's heads until they were able to create ...such as "unbeatable masterpiece".

Anyone here knows who become an atheist in hollywood (and non-hollywood)?
My mother worked at CBS back in the 50's. She has a drawer full of signed records. Liberace, Rosemary Clooney just to name a couple. Apparently after radio shows the celebrities would sign vinyl records with crayon and the pages and interns were given these as perks. Where can I find out the value of such items?

Where can I figure out the value of signed vinyl records?
It's by Irving Berlin, and I have the original, but there's a certain arrangement, sung by Rosemary Clooney, that I want. It has a great...I don't know...piano solo or interlude.

Does anyone know where I can find sheet music for "What'll I Do?"?
I honestly can't make heads or tails of it. Could be about cooking? But then, could be about dancing? Dancing the mambo while cooking? Some of the lines make no sense to me, is there a translation of this song? A girl went back to Napoli Because she missed the scenery The native dances and the charming songs But wait a minute, something's wrong Hey, mambo! Mambo italiano! Hey, mambo! Mambo italiano Go, go, go you mixed up sicialiano All you calabraise-a do the mambo like a crazy with a Hey mambo, don't wanna tarantella Hey mambo, no more a mozzarella Hey mambo! Mambo italiano! Try an enchilada with da fish a bac a lab and then a Hey goombah, I love a how you dance a rhumbah But take a some advice paisano Learn how to mambo If you gonna be a square You ain't a gonna go nowhere Hey mambo! mambo italiano! Hey mambo! mambo italiano! Go, go, Joe, shake like a Giovanno Hello kess-a-deetch-a you getta happy in the feets a When you mambo italiano Shake-a Baby shake-a cause i love a when you take a me Mama say "stop-a or I'm gonna go to papa" And a hey ja drool you don't a have to go to school Just make-a wid da beat bambino It's a like a vino Kid you good a lookin' but you don't a-know what's cookin' till you Hey mambo, Mambo italiano Hey mambo, Mambo italiano Ho, ho, ho, you mixed up Siciliano it's a so delish a ev'rybody come copisha How to mambo italianoooooo! 'Ats nice! UNH! I just LOVE the beat though, and HOW she (Rosemary Clooney) signs it...it's quite a catchy tune. Thanks : )

What does the song "Mambo Italiano" mean..What is it about?
I could SWEAR I've seen it on TV called Holiday Inn, but all the internet research I've done says it's always been known as White Christmas, and that Holiday Inn is a 1940's movie with Fred Astaire and Bing Crosby. I'm SO confused!!!! Thanks for you help.

Is the 1954 movie with Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney called White Christmas or Holiday Inn?
to put on my page. I have had "Come On A My House" by Rosemary Clooney as my song for a long time. Now I want to try something new. Any suggestions? I have already thought of "Sugar Sugar" by The Archies...

I have a webpage for my homemade cakes...I am looking for a song that has to do with food/candy/cakes etc. ?
I'm trying to classify my iTunes music I got from my dad, which includes multiple volumes of 50's music from the likes of Eddie Fisher, Doris Day, Rosemary Clooney, and Perry Como. It's obviously very separate from the emerging rock sound from Buddy Holly and Elvis with the fun black influence, and forget any connection to Motown! Much of this music predates that, but some is contemporary. So...what is it? Does Frank Sinatra fit in with that group? Is it swing? Big band? Those don't seem to fit to me. What IS the 'fabulous fifties?' I asked this a couple days ago and only got one answer: "BLUES,CLASSICAL,JAZZ" Not classical...classical is Mozart, Bach, orchestral and opera. How is "Que Sera Sera" blues or jazz? "Round And Round" and "Yellow Rose of Texas" don't seem like those, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment