2009-07-10

Michael Weston

Michael Weston

Best of Blogs

'Burn Notice": Michael Weston vs. the aliens - It Happened Last ...
He's almost disappointed when Diego doesn't try to hide what he is -- "I'm the spy you've been looking for, Mr. Weston." Diego got the memo about Michael, and he's not willing to talk. He's got a sweet job here in Miami -- very few ...
Michael Weston ┬╗ Michael Westen in BURN NOTICE - Signals and Codes ...
BURN NOTICE - Signals and Codes (Season 3 Episode 5) After taking a week off, Burn Notice returns this Thursday night with an all-new episode guest.
Michael Weston Wiki
Michael Weston (born October 25, 1973) is an American television and film actor. He is known for his role as Jake in the critically acclaimed HBO drama Six Feet.
Burn Notice, тАЬSignals and CodesтАЭ: The case of the two Michael ...
Michael Weston guest-starred on tonight's Burn Notice.Some quick thoughts on tonight's Burn Notice coming up just as soon as I lie about ice cream cake......
What's Alan Watching?: Burn Notice, "Signals and Codes": Michael ...
The meta-joke aside, Michael Weston the actor fit in very well with the world of Michael Westen the character, and it was fun to watch our usually super-cool, ultra-rational Michael struggle to keep his temper under control while ...
OregonGuy: Micheal Weston
Michael Weston, a character on Burn Notice just stated a truth that I believe in. "You know what? I am like Spencer. We both see the world a certain way, and we both have skills to make it a better place. That's not a bad thing." ...
Burn Notice Recap 3.5 тАЬSignals and CodesтАЭ ┬л TVOvermind
While they exit the firing range, a random passerby named Spencer (played by Michael Weston, my favorite character actor, and conveniently named for this show) tackles Michael WestEn and babbles about seeing his gun. ...
Spaghetti Gazetti: Michael Weston King - live at the Kitchen ...
In Dinky Town (2001) and Absent Friends (2004), his new live album Crawling Through the USA was recorded during his most recent tour of North America and encapsulates the essence of Michael Weston King's relationship with America - the ...
Steve Mcnair Memorial Service | News and Tweets
HotGoogleTrends says:glockenspiel gretawire sahel kazemi funeral michael weston kat von d makeup hailey glassman la ink steve mcnair memorial service sally qu.. FADLY_ says:New top search terms (#8): steve mcnair memorial service ...

Popular questions and answers

Which names do you like from the list?
OK, fellow geeks and techheads, who do you think would be the better spy/agent, and why?
Michael Weston vs. Jason Bourne?
I'm 24 and I'm finding fictional tv characters on tv hot. It's not the money at all it's that they have the power to protect others. Such as Booth on Bones, and MIchael Weston on Burn Notice: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1048418048/ch0028843
Why are 40yr old men so sexy?
First of all because of a rare disease I didn't reach puberty until 10 months ago. I'm 24 now. Well after reaching puberty I have watched FBI shows and spy shows such as Bones and Burn Notice and the X-files. I have become attracted to the fictional single 40yr old male characters on there. Sexual and romantic attraction. Examples: Booth, Doggett, Michael Weston and Dr. Sweets(wait maybe he's 20 something) Well in real life I live in a land full of married men. There are only 2 single men. I have noticed that I am unintentionally attracted to any guy from 24-40 regardless of marital status that either has a power title(because they protect others, not the money), wear suits or share the traits I see in the fictional characters I mentioned above. So what I saw on tv made my body become attracted to real life men regardless of status and up to the age of 40 that share the traits or title of Booth, Michael Weston and so on? I would never get involved with a married or taken man. I would never date a 40yr old man in the first place!
Is this what caused it?
What is the name of the song when Michael Weston gets off the boat and sees "Management" for the first time? Song Details: No Lyrics/Vocals Drums, Bass & Guitar
Does Snoop Dogg play Michael Weston on USA's popular, hit show Burn Notice?
I would really appreciate middle name suggestions for these boys names please. If you're one of my contacts, you probably know my taste, at least somewhat. For those of you that don't I'll try to give some guidelines..... 1) I'm usually NOT A FAN of unisex names, or names that are considered unisex now (examples: Avery, Lee, Kyler, Ryan, etc.) 2) I LIKE old-fashioned names that you sometimes don't often hear anymore (examples: Darien, Walter, Conrad, George, etc.) 3) I do LIKE SOME names that would be considered modern or "trendy" (examples: Riley, Kaiden, Trevin, etc.) 4) I tend to LIKE a lot of names some people would consider "boring" or "plain" (examples: Jason, Edward, Bennett, etc.) 5) I DON'T LIKE most "filler" names (examples: Michael, James, etc.) ^Hope this helps with your suggestions. However, there are probably some exceptions to all of these, so don't be afraid to suggest one because it goes against one of the above. I will choose a best answer. Please suggest as many middle names for each as you can! The more, the better. :] Okay, so here are the names now! Chandler Connor Darien Dominic Vincent Weston :]
Boys names on my list that are middle-name-less! (Please read details first.)?
Boys: Gage Anthony Weston Francise Keegan Mathew Aiden Michael Landon Mathew Penn Liam Girls: Ivy Lillian Violet Hayden Belle Corina Esme Rebecca Gemma Elise Rosalie Harper Jadea May Nell Corina Elle Rosalia Alina Jazmine which are your favorite? new middel name suggestions are much appriciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment