2009-07-21

Jeffrey Donovan

Jeffrey Donovan

Blogsearch

Jeffrey Donovan Has Good Lines | Dlisted
Jeffrey Donovan Has Good Lines. Jeffrey Donovan from USA's Burn Notice (and that "HE IS NOT MY SON" movie with St. Angie) was busted in Miami last week for driving with the drunks. The cops didn't have to work hard to catch Jeffrey. ...
Burned: Jeffrey Donovan Arrested For DUI - The Hollywood Gossip
Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan was arrested for DUI July 12. Talk about getting burned ... and being put on notice.
'Burn Notice's' Jeffrey Donovan busted for DUI - From Inside the ...
Most never get pulled over. It's only news when a celebrity gets caught. Jeffrey Donovan made a mistake and will hopefully learn from it. From the interviews I've seen, he appears to be a good person. Katie | Jul 20, 2009 1:42:15 PM | # ...
Stupid Celebrities Gossip » “Burn Notice” Star Jeffrey Donovan ...
The star of the cool spy show "Burn Notice", Jeffrey Donovan, was arrested for driving under the influence in Miami. Read ...
The Superficial - Jeffrey Donovan arrested for DUI
Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan was quietly picked up for suspicion of DUI last weekend, TMZ reports: The star of that show "Burn Notice" may have been a little too lit up when he got behind the wheel last weekend -- dude was arrested ...
'Burn Notice' Star Torched for DUI | TMZ.com
Jeffrey Donovan DUI The star of that show "Burn Notice" may have been a little too lit up when he got behind the wheel last weekend -- dude was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence in Miami Beach. TMZ has learned Jeffrey ...
Jeffrey Donovan
Jeffrey Donovan is the latest addition to this list. The Burn Notice actor was arrested in Miami on July 12, 2009 after the vehicle he was driving nearly collided with another vehicle. The actor refused to take the breathalyzer test ...
Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan arrested for drink driving
Jeffrey Donovan, the star of the hit TV series Burn Notice was arrested Sunday July 12 after police caught him drink driving. According to reports, Donovan came to the attention of police after Donovan had to swerve to avoid hitting the ...
Jeffrey Donovan Arrested For DUI (Mugshot!) | Bumpshack.com
Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan was arrested on suspicions of driving under the influence – DUI – in Miami on Sunday (July 12). The 41 year-old actor.

Answers

In the movie When Trumpets fade, does Jeffrey Donovan's character die in the first scene?
I love Burn Notice. Now I would like to see Touching Evil a 2004 TV series starring Jeffrey Donovan, but I cannot find it. Can you help?
How can I find episodes of "Touching Evil" starring Jeffrey Donovan?
if you are not going to interpret my dream or tell me it doesn't mean anything then DO NOT ANSWER! Both dreams are seperate on different nights. One dream is about having sex with Jeffrey Donovan but it hurts down there as he's thrusting. The other dream is about having sex with a close guy friend of mine and it doesn't hurt and I enjoy it. I actually feel aroused and pleasured in the dream. I'm 24 and a virgin in real life.
So what does it mean when.......?
Big yay here! More Jeffrey Donovan please!!!
TV series "Burn Notice"....yay or nay?
I was in a restaurant with my neice and mom. I spot a really hot guy that is a famous celebrity. He's playing with his friends. As he was leaving, I follow them outside and yell at this celebrity that I want him and want him to kiss me and make out with me. Then he can kill me if he wants. His friends start shooting at me and I run upstairs and hide. Several minutes have past and the celebrity comes upstairs, finds me hiding under a blanket. Removes the blanket, holds me and starts making out with me. Then he puts a gun to my head and pulls the trigger. The only thing is, I don't die, instead, he drops on the floor dead. What does this dream mean? Btw the celebrity was Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice, also played on Changeling. I did not read, watch, hear or see anything that triggered anything in that dream.
What does this dream mean?
I was in a restaurant with my neice and mom. I spot a really hot guy that is a famous celebrity. He's playing with his friends. As he was leaving, I follow them outside and yell at this celebrity that I want him and want him to kiss me and make out with me. Then he can kill me if he wants. His friends start shooting at me and I run upstairs and hide. Several minutes have past and the celebrity comes upstairs, finds me hiding under a blanket. Removes the blanket, holds me and starts making out with me. Then he puts a gun to my head and pulls the trigger. The only thing is, I don't die, instead, he drops on the floor dead. What does this dream mean? Btw the celebrity was Jeffrey Donovan from Burn Notice, also played on Changeling. I did not read, watch, hear or see anything that triggered anything in that dream.
is it true that Jeffrey Donovan has 3 boys or are they his girlfriends kids?
My friend is pregnant with twin BOYS! They want the first initials to be the same. Please give a reason on each of the set of names and which one you like the best. Each of the middle names are family names and will not be changed. Thanks. Jeffrey Hudson Joseph Donovan Eric Michael Evan Robert Casey Reed Cameron Ryan Ryan Michael Riley Hudson Thanks for all your opinions.
Twin BOYS names...please help on the names?
a)Andy Reid b)Donovan McNabb c)Jeffrey Lurie d)Joe Banner e)Howard Eskin
Philadelphia Eagles fans, on a scale of 1-10, what is your level of disgust with the following people?
Timothy Olyphant (Hitman and Live free or Die Hard) or Jeffrey Donovan (Burn Notice) should be considered.
Who should be the next James Bond?
Can you write me a steamy fantasy I can dwell on so I can dream about it eventually? It HAS to star one of the following and ME(i'm 23) Jeffrey Donovan(plays on Burn Notice) Elliot Stabler Agent Doggett or Mulder Agent Booth George Clooney or a guy named doyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment